Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Nags, Problems, Moans & Complaints, Stole from P&B
'Flow
post Jan 7 2005, 12:29 PM
Post #1

Site Gaffer

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

OK, I stole this from P&B, as I need a place to vent my anger at daft and pointless things.

I will start the ball rolling.

Ma works bog. Every time I go in, it's fucking honking with someone recently taking a shite. I mean, what are the chances of you going in after someone has taken a dump EVERYTIME you fecking well go in. Not only is it a smelly place, the hand drying napkins are well annoying. They are packed in so tight, that as soon as yer wet hands (from washing them in the basin of course) tries to get one, they just break apart.

Think this could be a long thread! mad.gif

'Flow

--------------------
OFFICIALLY GETTING BETTER - JUST CLICK THE BANNER TO SEE

"The proof will be in the pudding!"
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
237 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Start new topic
Replies (1 - 29)
nsr
post Jan 7 2005, 12:50 PM
Post #2

First Team Subbie

Group: WTFC Regulars
Member No.: 49

My local ice-cream van. Its wee jingly siren is SO FUCKING LOUD that I can't hear my own music/TV/computer when it parks in the street outside. And it plays the same little jingle OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

Dogs. For some reason, where I live EVERY dog seems to attack me when I walk past. Their owners make a pathetic attempt to stop them and I have to fend off an inexplicably savage canine. I swear, one day I'm just going to kick one of them in the head (the dog, not the owner, though that would be nice too).

--------------------
Rev 21:4
And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away

+Quote Post
Foxy
post Jan 7 2005, 12:54 PM
Post #3

First Team Regular

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 44

On the toilet theme...

The paper towel dispensers are a total bastard when the cleaner puts the paper towels in upside down, so there is no flappy bit to pull on and you have to try and get them out from the sides and you just end up with a handful of ripped off corners. I hate the way paper feels so it pisses me off more when I have to touch the paper for an extended period of time.

I also work in a place where some people dont flush the toilet. That's disgusting. puke.gif

Also, once I was in there and the cleaner shouted in "is anyone in there?"

So I shouted "yes"

and she replied with "what?"

She isnt clever.

--------------------
Where is the love to shelter me

Give me love, love set me free

Where is the love, to shelter me

Only love, love set me free

Set me free

+Quote Post
Steelmen
post Jan 7 2005, 12:55 PM
Post #4

Reserve Team Starter

Member No.: 216

This lazy good for nothing Ar$ehole I work with, does nothing all day and then when someone bings in a tin/box of sweets he take a big handful sticks them in his drawer and then when he wants one he takes it out the tin/box, so when they are finished he can quitely eat the ones in the drawer!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
Got Bebo? Feel free to add me Click me

+Quote Post
Egor
post Jan 7 2005, 04:22 PM
Post #5

First Team Subbie

Member No.: 52

My biggest moan would have to be my common room at school. It is for 6th years only yet is overun with 5th years resulting in a lot of people not getting a seat! sad.gif also the CD player is constantly playing stupid weedgie music! crying.gif

--------------------
Supporting the 'well beats bunjy jumping tied to two naked nymphomaniacs covered in chocolate, winning a triple rollover and telling your boss to get f****d, finding someone you cant stand in an uncompromising situation with film in your camera, getting a tax rebate by mistake.Twice in one week, beating the s*** out of your bank managers volvo with an 18LB sledge hammer, finding the eternal fountain of beer. on a desert island only inhabited by amazonian goddesses desperate for a sperm donor, being abducted by friendly aliens who lend you their intergalactic starship for a week, infact when it comes to football, theres nothing quite like MFC!

+Quote Post
broony
post Jan 7 2005, 04:27 PM
Post #6

First Team Subbie

Member No.: 117

Hmm. Still on toilets the one in our school is DISGUSTING it smells like pish,shit,sick etc. But the school goes and buys two widescreen plasma TVs for the canteen which never get used instead of putting that money to fixin up the toilets.

Also Teachers tell you that to pass highers you will need to study for approx 3-4 hours a night!! But then proceed to give you a shitload of homework. Whats all that about?? dry.gif

+Quote Post
StAndrew7
post Jan 7 2005, 04:28 PM
Post #7

First Team Regular

Member No.: 378

Annoying wee ned bastards in school that have no respect for anyone - even Prefects, Vice Captains and Captains. Some of the wee fucks are in First year and actually have the cheek to try tae square go ye! Fucking wee bastards dry.gif

--------------------
Shoooooooooooot!!!

QUOTE(Pud)
Andy Ross he's our friend! He met Karl Kennedy

QUOTE(Gary Coupe)
PISHY, PISHY, PISH PANTS!!

+Quote Post
Joeboy
post Jan 7 2005, 05:28 PM
Post #8

First Team Starter

Member No.: 10

QUOTE (broony15 @ Jan 7 2005, 04:27 PM)
Hmm. Still on toilets the one in our school is DISGUSTING it smells like pish,shit,sick etc. But the school goes and buys two widescreen plasma TVs for the canteen which never get used instead of putting that money to fixin up the toilets.

Also Teachers tell you that to pass highers you will need to study for approx 3-4 hours a night!! But then proceed to give you a shitload of homework. Whats all that about?? dry.gif

Take it your at St. Aidans Broony?

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Mitch
post Jan 7 2005, 06:03 PM
Post #9

First Team Starter

Member No.: 62

Sitting in a job where you get the same to$$ers moaning about the same old sh!te.

A new job is needed!

--------------------
Mon Ra Corner!

+Quote Post
Kylie
post Jan 7 2005, 06:14 PM
Post #10

First Team Regular

Member No.: 4

The Fuckin 'COLD'.

I've had it for 2 Months now & can't shift it!

--------------------
BUAIDH-NO-BAS

+Quote Post
broony
post Jan 7 2005, 06:37 PM
Post #11

First Team Subbie

QUOTE (joeboy_91 @ Jan 7 2005, 06:28 PM)

Howd you guess?? tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Haggischomper
post Jan 7 2005, 06:57 PM
Post #12

First Team Regular

Member No.: 338

Nags, Problems, Moans & Complaints

When I saw the title of the thread I thought it was gonna be about John Robertson.

+Quote Post
Joeboy
post Jan 7 2005, 07:08 PM
Post #13

First Team Starter

QUOTE (broony15 @ Jan 7 2005, 06:37 PM)
QUOTE (joeboy_91 @ Jan 7 2005, 06:28 PM)

The TVs done it. Our toilets don't flush most of the time, and I can't see the purpose of those TVs. Good Old St Aidans.

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
well-made
post Jan 7 2005, 07:34 PM
Post #14

First Team Regular

Member No.: 29

The ice cream van in our area doesn't come round until after 10pm and only when its pishing it down, oh aye and it only sells ice cream, nae sweets, pop or fags.

--------------------
IPB Image

Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorius triumphs, even though checkered by failure... than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat.
Theodore Roosevelt

Chat Room Open

Listen to the Game Click Here

Download Real Player Here

+Quote Post
Rickoza
post Jan 7 2005, 07:37 PM
Post #15

Talk of a Scotland call up

Member No.: 28

We have a phantom shiter at the work, no-one knows who it is but the fecking stink once-a-day lasts on and on.

I hate taxi drivers who blast their horn at all hours. Lazy feckers willnae get out of their cab, walk 10 feet, and rap on the door. Bus drivers an'aw. They caused my first-ever accident, no indicator when pulling out and they guy in front of me slammed his brakes - so did I and hit the back of him, skidding on the soaking surface. There are one or two exceptions, but VERY few.

--------------------
user posted image

All Lip Gloss and Tits Ye know.......!

+Quote Post
broony
post Jan 7 2005, 11:32 PM
Post #16

First Team Subbie

Perfume/Aftershave adverts on TV. Wtf does a guy running about in the scud got to do with aftershave??

Celebrity Big Brother?? Where exactly are the celebritys then?? Fackin 'ell. John McCrirrick? That fanny from Blazin squad? You must be jokin!

+Quote Post
StAndrew7
post Jan 7 2005, 11:34 PM
Post #17

First Team Regular

Oh dear oh dear, you'll know my mum then tongue.gif

--------------------
Shoooooooooooot!!!

QUOTE(Pud)

QUOTE(Gary Coupe)

+Quote Post
McQ
post Jan 8 2005, 12:23 AM
Post #18

First name on the team sheet

Member No.: 458

My Maw's got a bloddy obsession with Turning off lights, and burning electricity! Was on here this morning, and decided to go get a drink. Came back up and she had switched the Thing off, saying i was burning electricity!! no.gif

Also, The Police!! Was in Carluke the night, and got Searched, because me n 4 pals were walking through a lane. Why dont they go catch some real Criminal's, Instead of trying to be big men, and Picking on 15 year olds!! CUNTS!!! mad.gif

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
well-made
post Jan 8 2005, 12:24 AM
Post #19

First Team Regular

When I saw the title of the thread I thought it was gonna be about John Robertson.

I believe the idea was to give the wee cunt somewhere else to moan after games HC

--------------------
IPB Image

Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorius triumphs, even though checkered by failure... than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat.
Theodore Roosevelt

Chat Room Open

+Quote Post
SCDave
post Jan 8 2005, 12:58 AM
Post #20

WTFC's Graphic Designer!

Member No.: 41

QUOTE (Rickoza @ Jan 7 2005, 07:37 PM)
We have a phantom shiter at the work, no-one knows who it is but the fecking stink once-a-day lasts on and on.

I hate taxi drivers who blast their horn at all hours. Lazy feckers willnae get out of their cab, walk 10 feet, and rap on the door. Bus drivers an'aw. They caused my first-ever accident, no indicator when pulling out and they guy in front of me slammed his brakes - so did I and hit the back of him, skidding on the soaking surface. There are one or two exceptions, but VERY few.

With you on that one Ricky, Bus and Taxi drivers are TERRIBLE drivers, never use indicators and speed around. I also hat the cunt that are right up yer arse in dodgy weather (tonight (Awww naw, i mentioned weather in reply to Ricky)), I couldn't see feck all, even with lights at full pelt i could hardly see the puddles/lochs in the middle of the roads so was taking it easy.

--------------------

+Quote Post
SCDave
post Jan 8 2005, 01:00 AM
Post #21

WTFC's Graphic Designer!

Member No.: 41

QUOTE (McQ @ Jan 8 2005, 12:23 AM)
Also, The Police!! Was in Carluke the night, and got Searched, because me n 4 pals were walking through a lane. Why dont they go catch some real Criminal's, Instead of trying to be big men, and Picking on 15 year olds!! CUNTS!!! mad.gif

Thats what happens in Carluke.

Once me, malf1985 and his bro were stopped and searched about 9pm on a summers night. We had been playing footie and went to Alldays for a drink, as we're walking back down the road we get stopped.. they quiz us about where we had been, where we were going, where we stayed and allsorts. Searched our Alldays bags which contained crisps and cans of juice. Bloody joke!

--------------------

+Quote Post
vincevincible
post Jan 8 2005, 12:01 PM
Post #22

Breaking in to the U-19's

Member No.: 391

On taxi drivers... you should see them abroad. When I was in Hamburg last summer I got in one to take me and my mates to the red light district (just for a laugh obviously). It's about 1 in the morning and the guy was doing about 120 kph around Hamburg - awrite the streets were empty but he was powersliding round the corners. Luckily I was too smashed to be scared but one of my mates was gulping to keep the sick down. Hilarious.

+Quote Post
Joeboy
post Jan 8 2005, 08:35 PM
Post #23

First Team Starter

QUOTE (StAndrew7 @ Jan 7 2005, 11:34 PM)
Howd you guess??  tongue.gif

How? Does she work at the school or something?

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
StAndrew7
post Jan 8 2005, 08:49 PM
Post #24

First Team Regular

QUOTE (joeboy_91 @ Jan 8 2005, 08:35 PM)
Howd you guess??  tongue.gif

She does indeed - Mrs Maddock ring a bell?

--------------------
Shoooooooooooot!!!

QUOTE(Pud)

QUOTE(Gary Coupe)

+Quote Post
MJC
post Jan 8 2005, 08:50 PM
Post #25

First Team Regular

Member No.: 13

Shaving - I cannot, never have been able to shave without cutting my face to shreds. I've been shaving for about 5 years now aswell, so every time I go out my face is covered in blood, scars etc. Take pelters fur it. It's not just wee cuts here and there either.

+Quote Post
McQ
post Jan 8 2005, 10:29 PM
Post #26

QUOTE (StAndrew7 @ Jan 8 2005, 08:49 PM)
QUOTE (joeboy_91 @ Jan 8 2005, 08:35 PM)
Howd you guess??� tongue.gif

She does indeed - Mrs Maddock ring a bell?

Ayye, she was my Reji teacher for 2 year! Can actually remember talking about her Relations being well fans. used to talk to me aboot the well aww the time! thumbsup.gif

She was a sound auld'eer!! clapping.gif

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Egor
post Jan 8 2005, 10:33 PM
Post #27

First Team Subbie

Member No.: 52

have nothing to do the morra as the trust game is off! no.gif

--------------------
Supporting the 'well beats bunjy jumping tied to two naked nymphomaniacs covered in chocolate, winning a triple rollover and telling your boss to get f****d, finding someone you cant stand in an uncompromising situation with film in your camera, getting a tax rebate by mistake.Twice in one week, beating the s*** out of your bank managers volvo with an 18LB sledge hammer, finding the eternal fountain of beer. on a desert island only inhabited by amazonian goddesses desperate for a sperm donor, being abducted by friendly aliens who lend you their intergalactic starship for a week, infact when it comes to football, theres nothing quite like MFC!

+Quote Post
well-made
post Jan 9 2005, 12:05 AM
Post #28

First Team Regular

Fucking referee spoiling our 3rd round game the day was an arse however if I was fuck hearts wanker fan I'd have to live with drawing with Fartick Whistle so life ain't that bad I suppose.

--------------------
IPB Image

Theodore Roosevelt

Chat Room Open

+Quote Post
McQ
post Jan 9 2005, 12:05 AM
Post #29

BBC - How can the Condone Putting Dick Campbells Ugly Puss on TV??? His Heed's like one of they wee Shaven Dugs. BBC get a grip! tongue.gif

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Keef
post Jan 9 2005, 02:19 AM
Post #30

First Team Regular

Member No.: 304

Dick Campbell's interviews are like a Peter Gabriel video.

Anyway, why don't all taxi drivers know who the Amphetameanies are? Eh??? thumbsup.gif

--------------------
"When two opposite points of view are expressed with equal intensity, the truth does not necessarily lie exactly halfway between them. It is possible for one side to be simply wrong."-Prof. Richard Dawkins

Keefspace & Keefcam

+Quote Post

237 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th December 2007 - 01:10 PM
Skinned by CrustyGeek

雪茄| 雪茄烟网购/雪茄网购| 雪茄专卖店| 古巴雪茄专卖网| 古巴雪茄价格| 雪茄价格| 雪茄怎么抽| 雪茄吧| 雪茄哪里买| 雪茄海淘| 古巴雪茄品牌| 推荐一个卖雪茄的网站| 非古雪茄| SO站| 港水雪茄 帕特加斯d4 大卫杜夫雪茄 高希霸雪茄 蒙特雪茄 好友雪茄

古巴雪茄品牌| 非古雪茄品牌

Tomtop

IT Support| POS label| System Integration| Software development| label printing| QR code scanner| wms| vending machine| barcode scanner| SME IT| it solution| rfid tag| rfid| rfid reader| it outsourcing| IRLS| inventory management system| digital labelling| barcode label| Self Service Kiosk| Kiosk| Voice Picking| POS scanner| POS printer| System Integrator| printing labels| Denso| inventory management| warehouse management| Business service| vending| mobile app development| terminal handheld| printer hong kong| thermal printer| thermal label printer| mdm| mobile solutions| mdm solutions| mobile device management

banner| Backdrop| Bannershop| Ebanner| Eprint| foamboard| hk print| hong kong printing| Printing| backdrop| print100

Addmotor electric bike shop

Beauties' Secret cosmetic and skincare

DecorCollection European design furniture| sofa hk| sofas| beds| coffee tables| dining tables| dining chairs| sideboards| furniture hk| Cattelan Italia| Koinor

Grade A Office| Office for lease / office leasing| Office building| Commercial Building| Office for sale| Hong Kong Office Rental / Rent Office

Hong Kong Grade A Office Rental

Jardine House| Admiralty Centre| One Island East| One Kowloon| The Center| World Wide House| United Centre| Exchange Square| Ocean Centre| Lippo Centre

Wycombe Abbey| private school hong kong| English primary school Hong Kong| primary education| top schools in Hong Kong| best international schools hong kong| best primary schools in hong kong| school day| boarding school Hong Kong| Wycombe Abbey School

edm| Mailchimp| Hubspot| Sendinblue| ActiveCampaign| SMS

xiaomi m365| XT175| xiaomi Roborock S50| Wltoys| VISUO XS812| Vernee T3 Pro| Ulefone Power 5| SJCAM SJ8 PRO| Rowin WS-20| MXQ PRO| MJX Bugs 5W| JJPRO X5| hubsan h501s x4| hohem isteady pro| Feiyu Tech G6| Bugs 5W| anet a8 3d printer review| andoer| amazfit bip| Viltrox EF-M2| Tronxy X5S| SONOFF| LEMFO LEM8| lemfo lem4 pro| LEMFO| koogeek| Hubsan| Creality Ender 3| ammoon